Skincraft Skincraft

its fun but the medals don't work for me and for other people. please help :)

Pixel Purge Pixel Purge

pixels pixels everywhere

Pico's School 2 Pico's School 2

Guys calm down! This game is an april fools joke. It was submitted on april first. So please calm down.

Super Mechs Super Mechs

I love mechs! Ive bee playing MechAssault on the xbox since I was little and still am today. This game reminds me so much of it. But I don't just like MechAssault/MechWarrior I like all kinds of mech/mecha games. This game is amazing, the art is awesome, the graphics and designs are pretty good including animation. The soundtrack is beast. I love it thanks man favorite :D

Kaboom-BOT Kaboom-BOT

10 Stars!

10 Stars if you like these kind of games!

Greek & Wicked Greek & Wicked

hreat dude!, but....

I just don't know how to get those medals. I mean i'm killing the snakes every way i could, i just don't get it. Anyway this game is awsome and it reminds me of Mr. Game and Watch, so i still like the game and i hope everybody enjoys it!

Ubergrounds Ubergrounds

not good.

This game is so hard! It really is! Why because all of the attacks are instant kill, you should have more lifes, and there should defintly be a health bar! This game can be very annoying sometimes, it really can be!

Tetraform Tetraform

this is awsome!

Even though i only got 1 medal it is still awsome! i went from 10390 points to 10400 points! So thankyou for this game and have a nice day!

Newgrounds Pass 3 Newgrounds Pass 3

this game is alright.

But wish me luck I'm going to try to earn medals on it!

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

LOL

Even when hee's on vacation he still kills people! Good work buddy!

Wiesi responds: